Move your bulk materials at higher capacities with fewer personnel, cutting costs while distancing operators from one another with Flexicon automated equipment and systems. Flexicon is a world leader in the design and manufacture of bulk material handling equipment and has been meeting the needs of food and beverage processors since 1974.
Flexicon is an international organization with administrative, engineering and manufacturing capabilities on four continents, including Australia. The design, building, and testing of all equipment is done in-house, providing Flexicon with the ability to tightly control production costs, manufacturing quality, and delivery schedules. Plus, each system is backed by Flexicon’s Lifetime Performance Guarantee.
Your process and your reputation depend on solving your bulk handling problem 100%. The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic has only increased these challenges. Fortunately Flexicon’s proven solutions provide reliable and efficient operation that can help you to meet these unprecedented new challenges, as well as to conquer the age old issues of dust control, operator ergonomics, and product purity.
Here is short list of fast-payback equipment available from Flexicon. Each system is designed to reduce your labor requirements and increase productivity. Most include a pre-programmed automated control system that can accurately measure your gain-in-weight or loss-in-weight requirements; start, stop, or slow conveyor movements, and integrate Flexicon systems with process equipment from other manufacturers.
- Automated, sealed BULK-OUT® Discharger-Conveyor Systems replace multiple workers dumping hand-held bags manually, while preventing contamination.
- Enclosed Bulk Bag Weigh Batch Systems feed a central weigh hopper mechanically, and remove weighed batches pneumatically, requiring labor only to attach/detach bulk bags.
- Bulk Bag Discharging Systems can loosen solidified material and meter it into liquid streams, screeners, size reduction equipment and continuous blenders—automatically.
- Dual SWING-DOWN® Bulk Bag Fillers fed by weigh hoppers fill up to 40 bags per hour with only one operator connecting empty bags and one forklift removing full bags.
- Flexicon Bulk Bag Filling Lines automatically dispense pallets, fill bulk bags, and disconnect/accumulate filled bags, minimizing operator involvement.
- TIP-TITE® Drum/Box Dumpers seal, tip and mate a discharge cone to a gasketed hopper lid, open a slide gate and feed downstream processes— automatically and dust-free.
For a comprehensive look at Flexicon’s entire product line, please visit the website
www.flexicon.com.au or contact Flexicon at +61 (0)7 3879 4180