Singapore's biggest B2B tradeshow returns physically for the first time since the pandemic. There are over 35,000 local and international visitors expected across the four-day show.
"This year will see participation from the largest ever international group pavilion in FHA-Food & Beverage, such as Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, South Korea, and the Netherlands. We welcome more than 50 group pavilions across the world. With the European Union as our Country of Honour, FHA will come together to contribute to a B2B platform where industry professionals across Asia can connect, trade, and discover the latest industry trends. With a 44-year strong track record, FHA continues to cement its position as the most important business event for international suppliers to meet buyers in Asia and beyond while continuing to evolve with the times," said Janice Lee, Event Director.
New to this year's event is a dedicated plant-based food technology zone with Alternative Protein Aisa (APA). The plant-based protein market is set to be worth $36.61 billion by 2029, so this trade show area is expected to be popular.
Other event highlights include:
- FHA Culinary Challenge, where top chefs and culinary teams compete to be the best in their field;
- Halal Theatre, co-organized by Warees Halal, is offering a large selection of workshops and seminars that will focus on four main areas: certification, trends, technologies, and case studies with guest speakers from the Islamic Religious Council of Singapore (Muis), Singapore Business Federation (SBF), ASEAN Food and Beverage Alliance (AFBA), Singapore Institute of Technology.
- F&B Start-Up Village, an ideal launchpad for F&B start-ups;
- Food Technology Zone, which will spotlight industry developments and future trends in food processing and manufacturing, packaging solutions;
- FHA Seminar with four industry seminars and workshops days, including the NYP Learning Studio, Ministry of Trade & Industry (MTI), Singapore Food Agency (SFA), Enterprise Singapore, Redmart, Asian Trade Center, foodpanda, HappyFresh, European Union and many others.