As a key component in cuisines around the world, the use of dairy as an ingredient or as the produce itself is both widespread and versatile. Relied on as great sources of nutritional values, the dairy and alternative dairy markets are seeing an uptick in demand due to consumers’ shift to healthier food consumption.
FHA Match: Dairy Virtual Event will bring the finest collections of dairy products and dairy alternatives to cover all of a buyers’ sourcing needs. Attendees can plan and personalise their event schedule, send and receive meetings requests, engage in 1:1 video live chats with potential new suppliers, or catch up with partners and peers, delivering meaningful opportunities that last long after the event.
Some of the early confirmed exhibitors include Bord Bia, Morinaga, Ingredia, Eurodelicies and MILKLAB. Bord Bia is sponsor for the event.
The content sessions, organised alongside the sourcing and networking activities, will gather more than ten business and industry think-tanks bringing over nine hours of updates on current trends, challenges, and strategies that can help businesses flourish in Asia’s burgeoning dairy industry. Some of the industry’s biggest names including Bord Bia, Ingredia Dairy Experts, IFCN Dairy Research Center,
The Good Food Institute, Gira, Asian Trade Centre and Green Queen Media will be presenting on topics such as Pandemics & Food Safety; Technology, Digitalisation & Value Chains; Sustainability & Resilience; Free Trade & Market Access.
- Driving Dairy Growth – Unexplored Opportunities in Consumer Preferences – Tim Hill, Key Accounts Director, GlobalData
- Top Trends in Dairy in 2021 – Akhil Eashwar Aiyar, Market Analyst, Insights & Innovation, Innova Market Insights
- Origin Green: Source Sustainable Dairy From Ireland – Patrick Lim, Business Manager, Southeast Asia, Dairy, Bord Bia – The Irish Food Board
- The Dairy World in 2021 and the impact of COVID-19 – Katrin Friedrich, Senior Dairy Market Analyst, IFCN Dairy Research Center
- Prospérité: More Than Just UHT Milk! – José Luis Pinedo Rivera, Product Manager, Ingredia Dairy Experts
- China’s Dairy Developments – Ongoing Modernisation & Sector Analysis – Christophe Lafougere, Managing Director & Dairy Director, Gira
- A Break from Dairy? The Future of Alt-Milk in Asia – Sonalie Figueiras Founder & Editor in Chief, Green Queen Media; Ignacio Vargas, Fellow, The Good Food Institute
- RCEP –Trade Implications for Dairy in Asia-Pacific – Deborah Elms, Founder and Executive Director, Asian Trade Centre
- Better Dairy for Tomorrow – On the Path to More Sustainability – Charlotte Picazo, Business Analyst - Dairy, Gira