No matter what type of beverages you are looking for – FHA Match: Drinks, happening from 15 – 16 September 2021, has got you covered.
FHA Match: Drinks Virtual Event will feature a global variety of beverages including carbonated drinks, ready-to-drink products, beers, wine, spirits and even the Speciality Coffee & Tea profile of ingredients and equipment to meet every aspect of your sourcing needs. Attendees can plan and personalise their event schedule, send and receive meetings requests, engage in 1:1 video live chats with potential new suppliers, or catch up with partners and peers, delivering meaningful opportunities that last long after the event.
With five country pavilions from Ireland, Canada, Japan, Singapore and South Africa and 40+ confirmed exhibitors, seize the opportunity to discover the latest innovations in the drinks sector, one of the largest markets in the F&B industry.
Some of the exhibitors include:
- Adirect Singapore
- Akashi Sake Brewery
- Bord Bia (National Group)
- Caffe Molinari Spa
- Coffeehock (2006) / Ang Kee Fish Merchant
- Coind Società Cooperativa
- Diamond Estates Wines & Spirits
- Linaco Manufacturing (M)
- Poison City Brewing
- Russell Brewing
- The Shed Distillery of PJ Rigney
- Toschi Vignola
- Trust Japan
- Unifood Int’l (S)
- Yellow Doctor Japan
20 experts, 5+ hours of insightful content, 2 immersive days!
The content sessions, organised alongside the sourcing and networking activities, will gather 20 business and industry think-tanks bringing over 5 hours of updates on current trends, challenges, and strategies that can help business flourish in Asia’s burgeoning drinks industry. Some of industry’s biggest names including ASEAN Coffee Federation, Bord Bia, Boncafé International, Castello di Banfi, Danish Cocktail Association, Grace Wine Holdings, GlobalData, ISBT, Mordor Intelligence, Nielsen IQ, Singapore Cocktail Bar Association, Wine Intelligence, WGSN, and more will be presenting on topics such as Market Opportunities & Consumer Trends Asia Pacific, Innovation & Technology and Product Discovery & Specialty Foods.
Key sessions include:
- Drinks Growth in Asia Pacific: Identifying Country and Demographic Opportunities with Flavours, Tastes and Health Preferences – Tim Hill, Key Accounts Director, GlobalData
- Towards a Sustainable Coffee Future in Asia: Climate Threads, Tech & Transparency – Avinash Desamangalam, Research Manager, Food & Agriculture, Mordor Intelligence; Dave D’Haeze, Senior Consultant Sustainable Coffee Production; Leo Silimakuta, Co-Owner Lisa & Leo’s Organic Coffee, Head of Farmer’s Training & Education Specialty Coffee Association of Indonesia; Michael Chrisment, CEO, Farmer Connect; Pacita Juan, Chairperson, Philippine Coffee Board & 2nd Vice President, ASEAN Coffee Federation
- What Makes a Great Coffee Distributor?! – Fireside Chat – Tammy Chua, Regional Marketing Manager, Boncafé International
- Trend Curves Report 2021 – Low & Non-Alcoholic Beverages – Kara Nielsen, Director, Food & Drink, WGSN
To sign up for FHA Match: Drinks as an attendee and for more information, please visit: fhafnb.com/fha-match/drinks/